Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just for kicks...

















In honor of the Women's World Cup Championship today, I present to you my favorite picture of our anatomy models.  That's right, it's not a REAL foot.  It's plastic.  Look at me balancing a foot and ankle with only my index finger on the calcaneous.  I'm like a Harlem Globetrotter!

Just in case my World Cup reference was a little vague, let me sketch out my thought process for you:

  The world cup is a soccer game 
                          |                    
You kick a soccer ball with your feet 
      |
I have an awesome picture of a foot
       |
I've been wanting to find an excuse to post this foot picture for over a year!!
        |
I'm going to log in to my blog and post my foot picture 

Hopefully that answered any questions... Cam Cam OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment