Saturday, July 17, 2010

Chocolate Dreams Come True























Why did we not have a chocolate fountain at our wedding?  Actually, I remember why we didn't.  It was because they wanted to charge an additional $6,000 dollars for it.  For that much money, I would expect a chocolate fountain like this one I found at The Bellagio.























It has been certified the World's Largest Chocolate Fountain by the Guinness Book of World Records.  It took over two years to plan and design this glorious display of chocolate.  I think Willy Wonka is a little big jealous.


















Instead of wasting $6k on a confectionary heart attack at our wedding, we got the next best thing.  What could possibly be in that box?

















I know the suspense is killing you.

















Hmmmm, it must be something good because boy is the happy couple grinning from ear to ear.

















TADA!  Our very own chocolate fountain to use whenever we want.

















Look at that baby in action at our engagement party.  Chocolate dipped fruit is my weakness.  Well, one of many weaknesses including: UNC basketball, buffalo wings, naps, Portuguese wine, and Mall Madness.  (If you don't know, don't ask.)  "There is a sale at the kitchen store."  Oh no, now I want to play Mall Madness.  Unfortunately, I think Bristol and Ella would eat all of the pieces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment