Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm Blue Daba Dee Dabba Di

I recently had my in-laws in town for a week long visit.  (Insert in-law joke here.) Just kidding.  I love them!  We had a wonderful time together.  One night we went to see the Blue Man Group.  This is a picture of my sister-in-law, Laura, with one of the Blue Men.  It's a very entertaining show that involves percussion, black lights, paint, strobe lights, toilet paper, marshmallows, and banana pudding.  I realize that description probably didn't help you understand the show any better.  Hopefully it has you intrigued so you will check out the show yourself.  I will say that we sat on the front row in the "poncho section," and ended up with banana pudding stuck in our hair.
Anybody here watch Arrested Development? Unfortunately Tobias was not in this BMG performance.  (If you don't get the joke, you aren't cool enough to know about Arrested Development. Check it out.)

I've decided that Nick and I will one day have kids for the sole purpose of sending them to the Blueman Group School.  How cool would that be? Our little blue babies thumping out amazing percussions and consuming marshmallows in mass quantity.  I'm not making this up.  Well, I am making up the part about us having babies anytime soon but the part about the Blueman Group School is totally legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment