Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One Day Without Shoes


Surrender your shoes and go barefoot on April 8th with TOMS shoes. You can go to their website www.onedaywithoutshoes.com to sign a pledge saying that you will go barefoot for all of the day or even just a few minutes. The purpose is to help spread awareness of the importance of shoes in a child's life. I signed Bristol and Ella up to go Barefoot all day. I am pledging myself to go barefoot as well. We will see what my professor thinks of me when I show up for class barefooted. I hope I can get a close parking spot! The asphalt here in Vegas sure can get hot. It'll be like walking across a frying pan. I need to give myself a pedicure tonight so my toes will be nice and pretty for their debut!

www.onedaywithoutshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment